Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kelly Moore To Sing National Anthem For Vermont Lake Monsters

It's an incredible honor for me to sing The Star Spangled Banner at the June 24 game between the Vermont Lake Monsters and the Connecticut Tigers at Centennial Field.

We've been going to the games there every year since 1996, back when they were the Vermont Expos. It's a wonderful field and stadium, and to be able to team up with the Lake Monsters to help the World Food Program and Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf is really a treat for me.

I love working with the folks at Vermont Lake Monsters and Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf. And of course many of you are well aware of all the incredible opportunities WFP have provided me. I simply can't say enough good about WFP USA. They're really awesome.

The game is the first Friday game of the season. How's that? you say. Vermont is really north. So the season starts much later. It's called the Short Season League. But the baseball is still grand, and I love to go to the games when I can. And I'm thrilled to be invited to sing their first Friday game.

Game time is 7:05, and Centennial Field is located at 287 Colchester Ave., Burlington, Vermont.

So, while many of you can't get to the game, cheer for the Lake Monsters that day, and I'll keep you posted on the results.

Thanks to all for your continued support of Music For Mankind®

Play Ball!


No comments:

Post a Comment