Thursday, March 12, 2009

Note from Kelly: Next Stop Peru

It's still amazing to me that I get to go on this journey to Peru. The itinerary is stunning, and we'll get to see so much, and learn so much, and hopefully, help so much.

Today there came a moment when I realized that everything I'm attempting to get done here that doesn't directly apply to going to Peru, is done. I've basically stopped in the middle of several projects because what lies ahead really deserves my complete attention.

Almost everything is packed, everything tested and road-ready. I arrived at a moment today of calm, knowing that, while the maelstrom of preparation activity continues, the journey has already begun. I'm on my way to Peru.

I'll get to meet people I never knew before that I would get to meet, and learn a lot from them, and hopefully contribute a lot to them so that, as a global community, we grow closer and stronger and better.

Next posting will be from Peru. Till then,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment